Saturday, December 4, 2010

Shutterfly's 50 Free Christmas Cards Promotion‏

Go to the Shutterfly home page.

For this post, I am going to tell you why I enjoy using Shutterfly so much.  This special promotion, explained later in the post, will help us cut back on our Christmas card cost this year!

I have used Shutterfly for photobooks for the past four years.  The photobooks have been great for documenting special moments in my life and they also make excellent gifts!  I did one for my wedding, trip to Europe and also gave them as gifts to my mom, husband and in-laws.  I highly recommend creating a photobook as a creative way to use all of the digital pictures we take these days!!  They are a little bit time-consuming, but are well worth the time and effort.  The finished products can be cherished for many years to come!
In addition to photobooks I've used Shutterfly for the past 3 years to do our Christmas card and also plan to use Shutterfly for our twins birth announcements later this month.  These Christmas photo cards are easy to create and Shutterfly offers a wide variety of options for any occasion.  You can also write a small personal message on them!  I receive regular emails from Shutterfly as well with special promotions, such as free shipping and other discounts.  Great ways to save money!

Another fun product that Shutterfly offers are calendars.  I have created these for 2 years and have given them as gifts to my family. I plan to do this again next Christmas!

This Christmas Shutterfly is offering 50 FREE Christmas cards.  To receive this promotion, you just have to blog about much you like Shutterfly!  You can head on over to Shutterfly and check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment